COVID 19 UPDATE
The Sports Medicine Centre of Excellence has started to prepare for reopening of the clinic once the Chief Medical Officer allows nonessential health care. We will be doing our part to stop the spread of COVID19 by:
– Maintaining physical distancing with changes to scheduling, waiting in your call until you are ready to be seen, change in waiting room and gym configuration, floor reminders to physically distance
– Plexiglass for reception and PPE for situations where physical distancing is a challenge
– Minimizing in person visits with virtual appointments and conducting parts of visits over the phone
– Screening: patients and staff to prevent people with symptoms from being in the clinic
– Changing our cancellation policy to allow last minute cancellations for illness
– Promoting good hand hygiene
We look forward to being partners in improving your health while protecting you, our staff and our community from COVID19!
Thanks for your understanding,
Dr. Chris Fortier, MD, MSc, CCFP(EM) and Dip Sport Med.
Clinic Director Sports Medicine Centre of Excellence