The Sports Medicine Centre of Excellence is expanding and we are looking for an experienced physiotherapist who thrives in a team environment to provide the highest quality care for athletes and active. The current team includes 3 physiotherapists, 1 sports medicine physician, and a chiropractor. To enable you to provide excellent care we have a gym, shockwave and other modalities, acupuncture supplies and can work collaboratively with our sports medicine physician, Dr. Chris Fortier, when this will optimize care.
– Competitive remuneration
– Collegial environment with learning opportunities for professional growth
– Work collaboratively with other providers
– Motivated, respectful clients looking to resume their active lifestyle
– No WSIB or motor vehicle injuries
- Good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Client focused approach with excellent communication skills including documentation in the electronic medical record (training provided)
- Maintain malpractice insurance
- Maintain First Aid, CPR certification including use of AED (AED onsite)
- Training in Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Ability to create relationships with sporting teams and organizations
If you are self-motivated, ready for a challenge and interested in joining an innovative clinic then please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com as we look forward to working with you!